12.17.2005

Exoskeleton

Move over Sigourney Weaver... Forget the Matrix... There's no computer generated graphics here, Mr. Lucas.

I'm not sure why this is so exciting to me... Maybe it's because deep down inside I'm really a techno geek. But seriously, this thing is awesome!!!
The Japanese have invented this exoskeleton suit that can be worn by people who need gait assistance. The Hybrid Assistive Limb, or HAL, can be worn by folks who need a little extra help with walking or lifting heavy objects and it will sense their brain activity to make things like taking a walk, or going to the store a reality for people who may not have been able to do that. The possibilities are astounding.
Remember in Aliens when Sigourney Weaver gets into that lifter thing on the loading docks and gets into a knock-down-drag-out with the Alien??? Well now, if an alien really does attack, we'll be able to do the same thing. I mean, it's sweet that gramma will be able to lift the milk jug on her own, but I want to wield a big ass gun like that dude in the Matrix. I'm stoked about this.

So next time one of you bitches decides that you want to talk shit about your little red buddy over here, just remember, I could show up at your crib packing a 600 pound gun that fires shells as big as your head. Revenga!!!!!!! Thanks exoskeleton!

Big ups to Noodles for locating this article... You are all unwittingly my research team!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIBERTA! LIBERTA! LIBERTA!

05:48  
Blogger Marklar said...

Rally to me and I'll lead you to freedom with my cannon packed exoskeleton!!!!

10:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home