1.17.2006

Some Stuff I'm Listening To:

Here a couple of things I've been listening to lately... 8, you'd better check these mother's out!!!



First,
Matisyahu:
I caught wind of this guy in Playboy about a year ago. Some blurb about a Jewish reggae guy making waves in the music world. For some reason I found this very intriguing. Then, I saw a video of him doing the Song "King Without a Crown" on the Fuse (like Mtv, except they actually play music). Good stuff. A couple of days later, I used a Best Buy gift card to grab this CD up. Some of it is just alright. But there are a couple of songs that I am really digging. Go grab 'em here! Then, go grab the CD, Live at Stubb's.
King Without a Crown
Chop 'em Down

Second,
Jamie Foxx:
I saw Ray. The guy was unbelievable. I remember In Living Color. The guy was hilarious. I saw him on "Inside the Actors Studio", and that goofy dude that does the interviews got him to play piano and sing. I was amazed. He might be the most talented man in show business right now. So, I went out and grabbed up his CD. Honestly, most of it is not my bag. Kind of slow R&B stuff. Well done, mind you. It's just not my thing. If you like R&B, you'll probably love this album. I really like this song, With You, which happens to be the one he played for Inside the Actor's Studio. Anyway, check it out here...
With You (Feat. The Game & Snoop Dogg)

Check these out ASAP. Today is Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2006. The links to the songs are good for 7 days. After that, you're on your own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home