3.27.2006

More Stuff I'm Listening To...


My friend 8 and his boy Jason (AKA Applesauce) have become my main source for new music. These guys are always supplying me with new hip-hop and rap that isn't really in the mainstream, and the stuff they introduce me to is almost always good. I started googling the names of some of the artists they've introduced me to and found this website... Go to the Audio/video link and start clicking. You can watch videos from these artists that aren't carried by major labels. They're making some good music. I haven't checked out everything yet, but I would recommend anything by Aesop Rock and definitely check out Murs: Risky Business. Dig it...

Definitive Jux

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure if you'd like it or not but you should check out Company Flow. should be on the DefJux page somewhere.

06:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

knowing your musical stylings i KNOW you'd like these guys

http://www.stonesthrow.com/breakestra/

they're called the Breakestra. just trust me on this one.

look em up on Amazon. you can hear the samples there.

07:03  
Blogger Marklar said...

I'll check it out... Thanks 8...

12:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home