1.18.2006

Stolen From 8-Ball's Blog...

Which was already stolen from Ed's blog...
Go here!
There's this website that runs a face recognition program on a picture that you upload. It then gives you a breakdown of which celebrities you most look like. It's kind of funny... And actually, the first guy they showed looks sorta' like me.
I cut and pasted myself out of this pic and put my face into the program (frankly, I'm way better looking than Aimee is anyway, so it only helped the pic).

Here are the results:

Stefan Raab (German Actor): 61%

Bob Hope (Funny Dead Guy): 54%

Gene Kelly (Graceful Dead Guy): 52%

Peter Greenaway (Some Foreign Film Director): 50%

Margaret Thatcher (British Chick): 46%

Aslan Maskhadov (Dead Chechen President): 45%

Enrico Fermi (Nobel Prize Winner): 44%

Linus Torvalds (Software Engineer who made Linux): 43%

Bruce Willis (Actor who I am better looking than): 42%

Alec Baldwin(Actor who I am WAY better looking than): 42%

Anyway, go check this thing out. You have to set up a free account, but it's pretty cool and moderately funny. Enjoy...

Oh, in case you were wondering, I am certainly better looking than Willis, or Baldwin... But, Aimee is, in fact, more attractive than I am.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guy does look like you.
while neither one of you is very attractive.. there's definitely a striking resemblance.

05:32  
Blogger Marklar said...

Don't hate me because I', beautiful...

10:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried out that website, and I look most like Tony Blair. I apparently also look like a bunch of people that no one has ever heard of.

12:34  
Blogger Marklar said...

Same with mine... That's why I had to explain who all of those people were... Of course, I had to google pretty much everyone on my list.
By the way, don't make fun of my blog in public forums, but then spend time enjoying the benefits of its wonderfulness.
Ass...

12:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check your blog all the time. I would like to see much more nudity though. Preferably women.

13:58  
Blogger Marklar said...

That can be arranged. As most are well aware, I have an expansive library of naked women... Keep watching, I'll most likely have the pics hidden in links, as I like to do...

14:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home